Thursday, February 12, 2009

Hawaii Foreclsoures, short sales, and REO (bank owned) properties for sale

Finally and easy way to research foreclosures, short sales, and REO (bank owned properties) on the Big Island of Hawaii. In the beginning I tried using RealtyTrac, and Yahoo real estate, but I found their numbers were so so far off track, and outdated, I couldn't even use them. The scary thing was that whenever you saw a report on TV, they quoted one of these sources! My next attempt at keeping up on foreclosures and short sales, was to manually go through every listing - one by one - and write them all down, very time consuming! I mean I am supposed to be out there selling properties - right? As the active listings grew to over 1,000 just here in Kona - it became unmanageable.

Those days are gone now - after years of asking our MLS to add these as - check offs - on our search engine - THEY DID IT!.

We now have search buttons that include - Foreclosure - Short Sale - REO - . The scary thing as that they put these buttons under a drop down menu that is labeled - Restrictions on Commissions-. Why would you have to do a search for a foreclosure, short sale, or REO under - restrictions on commissions - I know that sometimes they are limited, but it doesn't make sense. I mean back when Help-U-Sell or Assist To Sell were actually selling homes, I wasn't required to look up their active listings under that tab - just a little food for thought.

MLS Rules require that you have to register to view these - I have a link to my registration page below, don't worry it doesn't cost anything, (at least for you ) and it does not send out any spam. The only thing I ask is that when you are ready to to make a purchase - please give me a chance to represent you in the transaction.



http://www.konahometeam.com/bin/web/real_estate/AR153261/EXTRA_FORM1/KAILUA+KONA/1234379996.html

Thank You Very Much

Aloha, and have a great day



Lance Owens (RS)

(808) 936-8383

Lance@KonaHomeTeam.com

www.KonaHomeTeam.com

Aloha Kona Realty Inc.

78-6740 Alii Drive

No comments:

Post a Comment